The MacKenzie Towns is a New Townhome development by Go-To Developments located at Yonge St & Major Mackenzie Dr, Richmond Hill.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The MacKenzie Towns According to CondoNow
1. Yonge Street – The MacKenzie Towns are conveniently located near the intersection of Major Mackenzie Drive and Yonge St, offering residents plenty of lifestyle amenities including, dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
2. Transit Options – The area surrounding The MacKenzie Towns is serviced by York Region Transit. Local bus routes are accessible just steps away from home. Residents are also just minutes away from the Richmond Hill GO Station, allowing commuters to arrive at Union Station in just 30 minutes.
3. Highway Access – Residents of The MacKenzie Towns that prefer to travel throughout the city and the GTA using a vehicle will have easy access to major thoroughfares in the area, including Highways 407, 7, and 404 which eventually connects to Highway 401 and the Don Valley Parkway in Toronto. Motorists will be able to commute into the downtown core in under 40 minutes.
4. Family Friendly Area – There are plenty of early learning centres, elementary and secondary schools, medical and religious centres in the immediate area surrounding The MacKenzie Towns, making it a great investment for families.
5. Green Space – Richmond Hill is a beautiful city with tree-lined streets, landscaped green spaces, lush parks and tranquil waterways that residents of The MacKenzie Towns can explore and enjoy.