The Howard High Park Condos is a New Condo development by Hub Harcroft Developments Ltd. located at Bloor Street West & Harcroft Road, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Howard High Park Condos According to CondoNow
1. High Park – The Howard High Park Condos is located just steps away from High Park, a 161-hectare municipal park that features a restaurant, a zoo, an off-leash dog park, a large pond, playgrounds, recreational spaces, and plenty of natural, undisturbed green space for residents to enjoy.
2. Bloor West Village - Residents of The Howard High park Condos will be able to enjoy all the local amenities Bloor West Village has to offer. With more than 400 shops and restaurants, mostly consisting of local or independent businesses this strip of Bloor Street West located between South Kingsway and Ellis Park Road is a very trendy and popular area of the city.
3. Transit – Both Runnymede and High Park stations are located within walking distance of The Howard High Park Condos. Riders will have easy access to the Line 2 subway system and TTC bus routes that service the area. Commuting into downtown Toronto will take just over half an hour.
4. Lifestyle Amenities – In addition to the local businesses lining the streets of Bloor West Village, residents of The Howard High Park Condos will also have easy access to major retailers, dining, and entertainment options in the area.
5. Major Thoroughfares – Motorists looking to commute into the downtown core can do so with easy access to the Gardiner Expressway. Residents of The Howard High Park Condos can make the drive in just 20 minutes.