The Enclave at Aurora Glen is a New Condo development by Lindvest Properties Limited located at Wellington St East & Leslie St, Aurora.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Enclave at Aurora Glen According to CondoNow
1. Highway Access – The Enclave at Aurora Glen is conveniently situated just mere minutes away from Highway 404, allowing residents to travel seamlessly throughout York Region, the GTA, and into Toronto. CondoNow states that motorists can quickly connect to the Don Valley Parkway and commute into downtown Toronto in just half an hour.
2. Lifestyle Amenities - Aurora is an amenity-rich city located in York Region located just South of Newmarket. The area surrounding The Enclave at Aurora Glen offers residents access to plenty of nearby local and brand name lifestyle amenities and daily necessities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. CondoNow notes that the nearby city of Newmarket is home to Upper Canada Mall offering over 200 retailers and services to residents seeking more big-city amenities.
3. Transit Options - York Region Transit services the area surrounding The Enclave at Aurora Glen and residents will have immediate access to bus routes just steps away from home, allowing them to quickly travel throughout the city, connecting to employment hubs, educational institutions, and other regional transportation systems. Aurora GO Transit station is conveniently located just down the street. CondoNow indicates that commuters can take the GO Train into Union Station in just over an hour.
4. Family Friendly - The city of Aurora has become increasingly popular for homebuyers and families looking for a central location outside of the big city where they can have more space and a more affordable place to raise their children. The Enclave at Aurora Glen is situated close to several early learning centres, high ranking public schools, and prestigious private schools. CondoNow acknowledges that the area is also home to community centres which offer residents a wide variety of recreational and extracurricular activities.
5. Green Space – Access to natural green space and being able to have that escape from the hectic 9-5 grind is something that is extremely important to homebuyers to have. Avid golf enthusiasts will love being minutes away from gold courses including Magna golf Club. The city of Aurora is home to plenty of lush parks and green spaces that everyone, even the family dog can enjoy. CondoNow notes that green spaces near The Enclave at Aurora Glen include Stewart Burnett Park, Optimist Park, and Canine Commons Off-Leash Dog Park.