The Daniels Beverley Condos is a New Condo development by The Daniels Corporation located at Bathurst St & Centre St, Vaughan.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Beverly Condos According to CondoNow
1. Amenities - The area surrounding The Beverly Condos offers residents plenty of lifestyle amenities within walking distance at the nearby Promenade Mall, which is also undergoing redevelopment to offer the community an even wider array of shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
2. Major Thoroughfares - The Daniels Thornhill Beverly Condos is conveniently located just minutes away from some of the GTA’s busiest Highways. Motorists will be able to easily access Highways 407, 7, 400, 401, and 404. Commuters will be able to drive into Toronto’s downtown employment hubs in just 35 minutes.
3. Transit Options - South Thornhill is highly connected to transit systems. YRT and VIVA bus routes are readily available to residents of The Daniels Thornhill Beverly Condos. YRT bus routes are accessible right outside the front door and VIVA bus routes are accessible just a short walk north of home. Promenade Mall is home to a larger transit terminal where residents can connect to many other routes. There are also several GO Transit stations located nearby.
4. Great for Families - With the Toronto real estate market becoming out of reach for most families, new home buyers are choosing to move North of the city. The Daniels Thornhill Beverly Condos is the perfect place to raise a family as the area is home to some of the province’s highest-ranking public schools, along with several private schools. Post-secondary students are just a short transit ride away from York University and Seneca College.
5. Green Space - Beverly Glen is a beautiful neighbourhood that offers residents of The Daniels Thornhill Beverly Condos several natural green spaces, lush parklands, and walking trails to explore and help them escape the stresses of the daily grind.
The Daniels Corporation – Over the past 35 years, The Daniels Corporation has built more than 30,000 award-winning homes. Their commitment to excellence has made them one of the country’s best and most trusted builders.