The Connolly Condos is a New Condo development by Hue Developments located at Main St & King St, Hamilton.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Connolly Condos According to CondoNow
1. Great for Students – The city of Hamilton is home to McMaster University and Mohawk College and more than 60,000 post-secondary students are enrolled between the two schools. The Connolly Condos are conveniently located close to both schools, making it a great option for post-secondary students to call home during the school year.
2. Excellent Walk Score – The Connolly Condos are located in the heart of downtown Hamilton. The city offers a very vibrant social scene and residents will be within walking distance to some great shopping, dining, and entertainment options along Main Street West and King Street East, two of the city’s busiest and well-known streets.
3. Great Transit Score – Hamilton Street Railway bus routes conveniently run right past the front door of The Connolly Condos. Riders will be transported throughout the city and will be able to connect to post-secondary campuses. GO Transit services at nearby Hamilton Centre station are also accessible within walking distance.
4. Plenty of Green Space – Lake Ontario, lush parklands, and protected conservation lands are all accessible to residents of The Connolly Condos. Even though located in the heart of downtown Hamilton, there is still plenty of green space to enjoy including, Chedoke Falls, Bayfront Park, and RBG Cootes Paradise Sanctuary.
5. Access to Highways – Highway 403 and the QEW are both easily accessible from The Connolly Condos, allowing motorists to easily travel throughout the GTHA and seamlessly connect to other major thoroughfares throughout Southwestern Ontario.