The Briar on Avenue Towns is a New Condo Townhome development by Plazacorp Urban Residential Communities located at Briar Hill Ave & Avenue Rd, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Briar on Avenue Towns According to CondoNow
1. Transit Options - Midtown Toronto is extremely connected to transit, making it very easy for residents of The Briar on Avenue Towns to get around the city. TTC bus routes are located steps away from home and the subway is also easily accessible, transporting riders into Union Station in just under 45 minutes. CondoNow acknowledges that Eglinton Avenue is within walking distance and residents will be able to jump on the Eglinton Crosstown LRT and commute across the city 60% faster.
2. Lifestyle Amenities - Eglinton Avenue is just a short walk away from The Briar on Avenue Towns. Residents will be able to access plenty of nearby local and independent vendors, shops, and restaurants. CondoNow notes that the bustling and popular neighbourhood of Yonge and Eglinton is just minutes away offering up plenty of entertainment, dining, and shopping options for residents to enjoy.
3. Family Friendly - The city neighbourhood of Lawrence Park South is very popular among families with children because of its proximity to some of the city’s best schools and educational institutions. CondoNow acknowledges that whether families have young children needing early learning education or older children needing a prestigious private school, the area surrounding The Briar on avenue Towns provides plenty of options for parents to consider.
4. Green Space - Living in midtown Toronto can be hectic and busy, especially for young professionals working that 9-5 grind, however residents of The Briar on Avenue Towns can enjoy plenty of natural green space right in the middle of the city. CondoNow notes that nearby green spaces include Eglinton Park, Memorial Park, and Sherwood Park.
5. Major Thoroughfares - Residents of The Briar on Avenue Towns will have easy access to the Allen Expressway and the Don Valley Parkway. Both of these thoroughfares connect to major central Ontario Highways including the 401 and 404. CondoNow states that commuting throughout the city and the GTA is a breeze and driving into downtown will take just mere minutes.