The Bread Company Condos is a New Condo development by Lamb Development Corp. located at McCaul St & Baldwin St, Toronto.
Top 10 Reasons To Buy At The Bread Company Condos
10. Named after the historic bread company that was once located on this property, this project features a 19-storey building with a sleekly designed facade and ground-floor retail space. Suites will cater to a variety of lifestyles with floor plans ranging from bachelor to 3 bedrooms.
9. Based in the vibrant Kensington-Chinatown neighbourhood where businesses appeal to both families and young professionals.
8. Nearby lush parks for lounging or walking the dog: Grange park, Orde Park, Glasgow Street Parkette and much more.
7. A wide range of suite types and designs. Clients can find their perfect layout based on their needs.
6. Nearly perfect walk score of 97/100 means that most errands can be accomplished by foot.
5. A Perfect transit score brings all corners of the city even closer to the residents of The Bread Company Condos with world-class public transportation at your doorsteps. Queen’s Park Subway Station is a 6-minute walk from McCaul and Baldwin St. and streetcars are accessible from Strachan Ave.
4. Great investment opportunity with storefronts surrounding the ground level, and its close proximity to schools, offices, entertainment, and restaurants, these units will surely attract young professionals and families alike.
3. Surrounded by large businesses and numerous offices
2. Lots of places to see and visit located nearby
-The Toronto Eaton Centre
-Art Gallery of Ontario
-Air Canada Centre
-The Hockey Hall of Fame
-Princess of Wales Theatre
1. Built by Lamb Development Corp., one of the country’s busiest development companies, with each project pioneering up-and-coming locations and delivering a stylish, urban solution to each property.