THEO Condos is a New Condo development by Condoman-Developments located at Danforth Ave & Donlands Ave, Toronto.
The Top 5 Reasons to Live at THEO Condos According to CondoNow
1. The Danforth – Toronto’s Danforth neighbourhood, also widely known as Greektown, offers residents of THEO Condos over 300 multicultural restaurants, bakeries and cafes, boutique and independent shops, a wide variety of services, lively festivals, including the ever-popular Taste of the Danforth, and much more.
2. Excellent Transit – THEO Condos is conveniently located less than 2 minutes away from Donlands subway station and 24-hour bus services, connecting riders to streetcars and the downtown core in under 25 minutes.
3. Walker’s Paradise – Boasting an amazing Walk Score, residents of THEO Condos can leave the car at home and walk to surrounding amenities. Completing daily errands at nearby grocery stores, pharmacies, and banks is a breeze.
4. Commuting Options – Residents of THEO Condos who prefer to travel throughout the city using a vehicle can do so easily with nearby access to the Don Valley Parkway. Motorists can connect to Highway 401, 404, or the Gardiner Expressway and commute into downtown Toronto in approximately 20 minutes.
5. Family Friendly Area – The area surrounding THEO Condos offers families with children options for elementary and secondary schools, all within walking distance. Nearby parks, libraries, and entertainment options offer opportunities for families to spend quality time together.