South District Condos is a New Condo development by Queensgate located at Yonge St & Big Bay Point Rd, Barrie.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at South District Condos
1. Family-Friendly – South Barrie is a great area of the city for families of all ages and sizes to call home. There are plenty of schools in the area surrounding South District Condos, including daycares, elementary, and secondary schools. Barrie is also home to Georgian College.
2. Green Space – The area surrounding South District Condos is blessed with plenty of lush, beautiful parks, open green spaces, tranquil creeks and ravines, and Lake Simcoe and its many freshwater beaches are not far from home either.
3. Transit Options – The city of Barrie is serviced by its very own regional transit system and several bus routes run within the area surrounding South District Condos, including routes that connect to Georgian College, Royal Victoria Hospital, Park Place, and the Barrie South Go Train station.
4. Highway Access – Residents of South District Condos will have direct access to Highway 400 which will allow motorists to easily connect to Toronto to the South and cottage country to the North.
5. Lifestyle Amenities – Plenty of lifestyle amenities surround South District Condos, including restaurants, cafes, and shopping and entertainment options for the whole family. Completing daily errands at banks, grocery and drug stores is a breeze.