SkyTower Condos is a New Condo development by Pinnacle located at Queens Quay & Yonge St, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Sky Tower One Yonge Condos According to CondoNow
1. Perfect Transit Score – There is absolutely no need to own a vehicle when living at Sky Tower One Yonge Condos. Residents will have direct access to TTC bus routes right outside the front door and streetcar routes just minutes away. Union Station is a 9-minute walk away, offering connections to the Yonge-University Line, GO Transit bus and train services, VIA Rail and the UP Express. Young professionals can access Hospital Row in just 15 minutes and the financial district in just 25 minutes.
2. Walker’s Paradise – Residents of Sky Tower One Yonge Condos will be surrounded by plenty of lifestyle amenities that can all be accessed on foot, including restaurants, cafes, grocery stores, pharmacies, and banks. Front Street, King St W, and the Entertainment District are vibrant and exciting areas of the city located within walking distance and offers a wide variety of dining, shopping, clubs, bars, lounges, and entertainment options.
3. The Lakefront – Sky Tower One Yonge Condos will offer residents unmatched views of the harbour, islands, and Lake Ontario from the comfort of their own homes. When venturing out, residents will have easy access to some of the city’s best beaches, parks, green spaces, walking and biking trails, and ferry service over to the Toronto Islands where residents can explore a peaceful, natural oasis right in the city.
4. East Bayfront – The redevelopment of over 55 acres of prime downtown real estate is set to change the face of Toronto’s lakefront. East Bayfront is set to bring more than 6,000 new residential units, more than 3 million square feet of commercial space, over 8,000 employment opportunities, expansive parks, green space, and a waterfront promenade. With the addition of the new Ontario Subway Line set to be built and run through the area, this all makes for an amazing investment opportunity for the residents of SkyTower One Yonge Condos.
5. Educational Institutions – With its central downtown location and proximity to transit options, post-secondary students who choose to call Sky Tower One Yonge Condos home will have a short commute to any of the downtown school campuses. George Brown – St. James Campus is 17 minutes away by streetcar, Ryerson University is can be accessed by subway in under 20 minutes, OCAD in just over 20 minutes by subway, and UofT in just under 30 minutes by subway.
Pinnacle International is a Canadian based development company that has been building luxury condos and master-planned communities for over 40 years. With over 12,000 residences already created in major cities like Toronto, Vancouver, and San Diego, and over 12,000 more in the works all over North America, their experience and expertise have helped them become one of the top and most trusted names in the industry.