River and Fifth Condos is a New Condo development by Broccolini located at Bayview Ave & Dundas St E, Toronto.
Located in the city’s popular Corktown neighbourhood, with great views of the city’s waterfront and skyline, you will be at the center of excitement and transformation as the city gets set to revitalize the Don Lands into a sustainable residential and commercial space featuring new schools and daycares.
Don’t miss out on this great investment opportunity!
Top 5 Reasons to buy at River and Fifth Condos
1) Location, Location, Location! River and Fifth Condos has direct access to the Bayview Extension, which will allow you to access the Don Valley Parkway (DVP), the Gardiner Expressway, and Highway 401.
2) 100/100 Transit Score! River and Fifth Condos is located just minutes from some of the TTC’s main Streetcar routes, allowing you to travel quickly throughout the city for work or play.
3) Yonge/Dundas Square is Just Minutes Away! You can shop till you drop at Toronto’s Eaton Centre, enjoy a night out at the movies at Cineplex Cinemas Yonge-Dundas, or enjoy a meal at restaurants such as: Jack Astor’s, The Pickle Barrel, Chipotle, Five Guys.
4) Enjoy the Night Life! You are not far from Toronto’s historic Distillery District and the Downtown core where you can enjoy a sporting event or concert.
5) Everything you Need! River and Fifth Condos is also close to Toronto General Hospital, The Hospital for Sick Children, Ryerson University, George Brown College, and Jimmie Simpson Recreation Centre.
Broccolini Construction Inc is a third-generation family owned, Montreal based construction company which was founded in 1949 by Donato Broccolini. The company expanded out to Ottawa in 2004 and most recently, the GTA in 2009. They believe that investing in the Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto markets offer the biggest opportunity for development and growth. Broccolini wants to focus their strengths on producing results on time and on budget, which will help them to become the most sought-after developer in the country.