Reina Condos is a New Condo development by Urban-Capital located at The Queensway & Royal York Rd, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Reina Condos
1. Excellent Investment – Reina Condos is a great investment considering its proximity to the Humber River, the Lakeshore, and plenty of parks and open green spaces for its residents to enjoy. Etobicoke may be constantly growing and developing, however many young and growing families are flocking to the area for the lower real estate price points and the prestigious educational options available to their children in the immediate surrounding area. Professionals will appreciate the easy commute into work and can enjoy living outside of the craziness of downtown Toronto.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – The Queensway is an exciting and bustling area of Etobicoke. The residents of Reina Condos will have everything they need within walking distance including local restaurants and cafes, grocery and drug stores, banks, boutique shops, and entertainment options.
3. Transit Options – TTC buses run right past the front door of Reina Condos and residents can enjoy the convenience of being able to easily connect to the nearby subway and GO stations. Riders can commute into Union Station via TTC in just 44 minutes and via GO Transit in just 14 minutes.
4. Motorist Friendly – The Gardiner Expressway and Lake Shore Boulevard West are located directly to the South of Reina Condos. Residents can quickly access Toronto’s downtown core in just 19 minutes. Residents will also have easy access to Highway 427 and the QEW which will allow them seamless travel throughout Toronto and the GTA.
5. Ground Breaking Development Team – Urban Capital Developments has been building residential projects all over Canada since 1996 and has become one of the most recognizable names in the industry. However, for the first time ever, a female will be spear-heading the development team for the project. Along with Spotlight Developments, construction, marketing, planning, and a strong team of architects, designers, engineers, the whole team will consist of women leaders in their fields. With years of experience and extensive resumes between all 12 female executives on the team, these ladies are sending a strong message to the industry by promoting equal rights and setting forth an example for all young women who are interested in a future in any of these careers.