Reina Condos is a New Condo development by Urban Capital located at The Queensway & Royal York Rd, Toronto.
Reina is the Spanish word for Queen, and with this condo being developed by an all-female team, it is a very powerful and symbolic name.
Top 6 Reasons to Live at Reina Condos According to CondoNow
1. Excellent Investment – Reina Condos is a great investment for both end-users and real estate investors alike, considering its proximity to the Humber River, the Lakeshore, and plenty of parks and open green spaces for everyone to enjoy. Etobicoke is very quickly growing and developing and many young and growing families are flocking to the area for the lower home prices and the prestigious private and public educational institutions available to their children within the surrounding area. CondoNow notes that working professionals will appreciate the seamless commute into work while enjoying being able to live outside of the craziness of the downtown core.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – The Queensway community has quickly become a very popular and highly sought after neighbourhood. It is a vibrant and bustling area of Etobicoke. CondoNow acknowledges that the residents of Reina Condos will be able to easily access everything they need within walking distance including many daily necessities, local restaurants and cafes, grocery and drug stores, banks, boutique shops, and entertainment options. The popular Tom's Dairy Freeze is located right across the street and Sherway Gardens is just down the street offering up over 200 retailers and services.
3. Transit Options – TTC bus routes run right past the front door of Reina Condos, allowing residents the convenience of being able to easily connect to nearby streetcar routes, and subway and GO stations. CondoNow states that residents looking to use public transit to access major downtown employment hubs and attractions can commute into Union Station via TTC in just 44 minutes and via GO Transit in just 14 minutes.
4. Motorist Friendly – The Gardiner Expressway and Lake Shore Boulevard West are located directly to the South of Reina Condos. Residents who prefer to travel and commute throughout the city using their personal vehicles can quickly access Toronto’s downtown core in just 19 minutes. CondoNow notes that residents will also have easy access to Highway 427 and the QEW, allowing them seamless travel throughout Toronto and the GTA and easy connections to other major thoroughfares in the area including Highway 401.
5. Innovative Building Amenities - This groundbreaking project looked to the general public for input and collaboration into vital perspectives and details. Through questionnaires and surveys, the development team gained input into what potential homeowners feel is missing from current condo projects and what they would like to see included within Reina Condos. CondoNow indicates that the building includes many innovative, multigenerational, and family-orientated amenities including stroller parking throughout different areas and children friendly play spaces.
6. Ground Breaking Development Team – Urban Capital Developments has been building residential projects all over Canada since 1996 and has become one of the most recognizable names in the industry. However, for the first time ever, a female will be spear-heading the development team for the project. Along with Spotlight Developments, construction, marketing, planning, and a strong team of architects, designers, engineers, the whole team will consist of women leaders in their fields. With years of experience and extensive resumes between all 12 female executives on the team, these ladies are sending a strong message to the industry by promoting equal rights and setting forth an example for all young women who are interested in a future in any of these careers.