Promenade Park Towers is a New Condo development by Liberty located at Promenade Circle & Bathurst St, Vaughan.
Top 5 Reasons to Own at Promenade Park Towers According to CondoNow.com
1. Great Investment – With the addition of Promenade Park Towers, Promenade Mall and the surrounding area will see extensive revitalization along with new employment opportunities and retail offerings along with plenty of current dining, shopping, and entertainment options. York University, which is one of the largest Universities in Canada and home to over 55,000 students is just a short bus ride away.
2. Transit Hub – The area surrounding Promenade Park will become more pedestrian and transit centric with the addition of a central YRT bus terminal. Just steps away from home, residents will be able to access several different YRT bus routes which will transport them all over the city and also connect to TTC subway and bus services. Residents will be able to commute into Union Station in just under an hour.
3. Easy Highway Access – Promenade Park Towers central location in Vaughan allows residents who prefer to travel by vehicle to easily access major thoroughfares in the area, including Highways 407, 7, 401, 400, and 404. Motorists will be able to commute into downtown Toronto for business or leisure in just 35 minutes.
4. Natural Space – The city of Vaughan is a beautiful city with plenty of tree-lined streets, landscaped gardens, and lush green parks with peaceful streams and trails. Promenade Park Towers will also bring new public spaces and playgrounds to the neighbourhood for residents to enjoy.
5. Reputable Schools – With the price of real estate in the Toronto downtown core continuing to rise, the city of Vaughan has become a very popular choice for families to raise their children. The city and the surrounding area are home to some of the best and most reputable elementary and secondary schools.
Liberty is an award-winning development company that has been instrumental in the residential growth within the GTA. They are experts in converting underutilized real estate into the most highly sought-after, transit-centric projects. They strive to incorporate green building practices into their builds, setting a vision and commitment that has now become a standard among developers in Ontario.