Parallel Towns is a New Condo development by New Horizon Development Group located at Burke St & Dundas St E, Hamilton.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Parallel Towns According to CondoNow
1. Family-Friendly – These large and spacious 2 storey freehold towns are the perfect place for families to settle down and raise a family. CondoNow acknowledges that the surrounding area is home to early learning centres, primary and secondary schools. There are also plenty of extra-curricular and recreational activities offered for all ages in the area.
2. Green Space - Waterdown is a beautiful suburb of Hamilton offering residents of Parallel Towns access to plenty of natural green space, waterfalls, and lush parks. CondoNow notes that nearby parks include Gatesbury Park, Waterdown Memorial Park, and Smokey Hollow Waterfall.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - Parallel Towns are located close to Hamilton Street, a major road in the area that is home to plenty of lifestyle amenities and retail offerings. CondoNow states that residents are within walking distance to dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
4. Highway Access – Highway 403 and the QEW are both easily accessible to residents of Parallel Towns allowing for seamless travel throughout the city and the GTHA. CondoNow notes that motorists looking to drive into downtown Toronto can do so in just 46 minutes.
5. Transit Options – Hamilton Street Railway bus routes are located just steps away from Parallel Towns, allowing residents to easily travel throughout the city and connect to nearby GO Transit stations. CondoNow notes that riders looking to commute into Union Station in Toronto can do so in 2 hours.