Panda Markham Condos is a New Condo development by Lifetime Developments located at Highway 7 & Warden Ave, Markham.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT PANDA MARKHAM CONDOS
1. Prime Location! – Panda Markham Condos is in a prime area of Markham, close to everything. Residents will have the convenience of having grocery stores, shopping centres, movie theatres, and cafes nearby. The neighborhood of Unionville is not far from Panda Markham Condos and with its Victorian-Era buildings, cobblestone streets, and local family run businesses, there is plenty to explore.
2. Family Friendly Area! – Panda Markham Condos is a great place for young families to call home, as there are many schools for children of all ages in the area, including Seneca’s Markham Campus. There is plenty of green space to enjoy in Markham including parks, conservation areas, and golf courses. There is a YMCA and local community centres that can offer some indoor fun. Markham-Stouffville Hospital is also located nearby.
3. Connections to Transit! - Residents of Panda Markham Condos will have access to transit provided by York Region Transit. VIVA regional routes also run in the area, connecting residents to the rest of the GTA. For professionals looking to commute, The Unionville GO Train Station is close by and will transport commuters down to Union Station for work in just over an hour.
4. Highway Accessible! - Panda Markham Condos is near Highway 7, 407, and 404, which leads to the Don Valley Parkway, getting motorists to Downtown Toronto in just 30 minutes.
5. Internationally Acclaimed Developer! – With more than 30 years experience in the development industry, Lifetime Developments is at the forefront of Toronto real estate, creating thriving neighborhoods, elevating building standards, and giving back to the community.