Oro at Edge Towers is a New Condo development by Solmar located at Hurontario & Central Pkwy, Mississauga.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Oro at Edge Towers According to CondoNow
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Oro at Edge Towers is located in the heart of Mississauga, where residents will have access to a vast variety of lifestyle amenities. From dining, shopping, and entertainment options, there is sure to be something to meet everyone’s needs. Nearby Square One Shopping Centre is the largest shopping mall in Ontario spanning over 2.2 million square feet and offering visitors more than 360 retail stores, dining options, and services. Located nearby are also fitness centres and a Playdium Amusement Centre.
2. Highway Access – Highway 403 and the Queen Elizabeth Way are both located conveniently close to Oro at Edge Towers, allowing for quick and easy travel throughout the GTA. Motorists looking to commute into downtown Toronto can do so in just over half an hour.
3. Transit – Residents of Oro at Edge Towers needing to use transit will be steps away from several different MiWay bus routes and will also be within walking distance to the Square One transit terminal and Cooksville GO station. Residents will also be within walking distance to the new Hurontario LRT, offering 18 kilometres of light rail service between Brampton Gateway Terminal all the way to Port Credit GO station.
4. Education Options – Families of all ages and sizes will love living at Oro at Edge Towers, with nearby parks, libraries, and plenty of schools in the area all the way from nursery to secondary school options, it is the perfect place to set down roots. Sheridan College Hazel McCallion Campus is also located within walking distance, making it the perfect off-campus home for post-secondary students during the school year.
5. Solmar – Solmar Development Corp. has created elegant communities in prime locations all over the GTA for over 30 years. They continue to develop projects to the highest quality and design classic, timeless projects that will exceed the buyer’s expectations.