One Delisle Condos is a New Condo development by Slate Asset Management located at Yonge & St. Clair Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at One Delisle Condos According to CondoNow
1. Transit – Residents of One Delisle Condos are steps away from streetcar and bus routes, including 24-hour services, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city at any time of day. St. Clair subway station is a 4 minute walk away and riders can commute into union station in just 21 minutes.
2. Amenities – The intersection of Yonge Street and St. Clair Avenue is a bustling and vibrant neighbourhood within midtown Toronto and offers residents of One Delisle Condos plenty of amenities within walking distance of home. Daily errands at the grocery store, bank, or pharmacy can all be done on foot. The area also offers a wide range of dining, shopping, and entertainment options for all ages to enjoy.
3. Greenspace – Midtown Toronto definitely does not lack green space. Residents of One Delisle Condos will be able to enjoy the serenity of nearby parks including David A. Balfour Park, a beautiful lush green park with scenic trails, ravines, and a reservoir.
4. Prestigious Schools – The area surrounding One Delisle Condos is the perfect place for young and growing families to call home. The area is rich in educational options and extracurricular activities for children of all ages, including Montessori, private schools, arts and culture, and sports options.
5. Slate Asset Management – Founded in Canada in 2005, Slate Asset Management invests in real estate and now has offices in North America and Europe. They are experts in seeing potential in land that others may overlook and creating valuable and sustainable homes.