Notting Hill Condos 4 is a New Condo development by Lanterra Developments located at Eglinton Ave W & Royal York Rd, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Notting Hill Condos 4 According to CondoNow
1. Expanding Transit – Notting Hill Condos 4 is located in a prime location near Royal York and Eglinton. Residents have immediate access to frequently running TTC bus routes that can quickly transport them throughout the city and connect them to GO, UP, and the new Eglinton Crosstown LRT. Plans are also in the works for an Eglinton West LRT system which would offer a station just steps away.
2. Green Space – The area surrounding Notting Hill Condos 4 is rich with lush parks and green spaces for residents to explore and enjoy. The Eglinton Flats, Fergy Brown Park, and the Humber River are all located within walking distance and offer tranquil walking trails to explore. Golf enthusiasts can enjoy nearby Scarlett Woods Golf Course.
3. Family Friendly – There are several educational institutions of all learning levels within walking distance of Notting Hill Condos 4, making it a great place for young and growing families to call home. The area is also home to plenty of extracurricular activities, a city library, and West Park Healthcare Centre.
4. Highway Access – Residents of Notting Hill Condos 4 will have easy access to major thoroughfares in the area, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city and the GTA. Nearby Highways include the 401, 427, 400, 409, Highway 27, and the Allen Expressway.
5. Lifestyle Amenities – Plenty of lifestyle amenities are available to residents of Notting Hill Condos 4. Residents will have easy access to shopping, dining, and entertainment options all within the surrounding area and with easy access to transit and Highways in the area, all of the city’s and GTA’s best amenities are easily accessible.
Lanterra Developments has more than 20 years of experience in the industry and is well known for building iconic and award-winning condos within the city of Toronto.