Nordic Condos is a New Condo development by CollecDev located at Faywood Blvd & Wilson Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Nordic Condos
1. Close to Transit Options – With a Transit Score of 90, residents of Nordic Condos will have easy access to TTC Transit in the area. Several regional bus routes run in the area and Wilson Subway station is just a short walk away. Residents will be able to easily commute into downtown Toronto in under 40 minutes.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Yorkdale Shopping Centre is located near Nordic Condos, offering residents world-class shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Located down the road are plenty of grocery and big box stores, cafes, and restaurants for residents to enjoy.
3. Highway Access – Highway 401 is located directly South of Nordic Condos, allowing motorists to travel seamlessly throughout the city and the GTA. Connections to other 400 series Highways and the Don Valley Parkway are quick and easy. Driving into downtown will take less than 30 minutes.
4. Plenty of Green Space – One of Toronto’s biggest outdoor green spaces; Downsview Park is close by and offers residents of Nordic Condos an escape from the busy city with recreational activities, bike and walking trails, playgrounds and splash pads.
5. Family Friendly – Nordic Condos is the perfect place for families to call home as there are plenty of schools in the area available for all ages. Post-Secondary students can easily access York University and Seneca College within 10 minutes by subway.