Nordic Condos is a New Condo development by Collecdev located at Faywood Blvd & Wilson Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Nordic Condos According to CondoNow.com
1. Close to Transit Options – With a Transit Score of 90, residents of Nordic Condos will have easy access to TTC Transit in the area. Several regional bus routes run in the area and Wilson Subway station is just a few minutes walk away. Yorkdale Shopping Centre is located just one subway stop South and York University is just four subway stops North. UofT is just a 16 minute subway ride away. Residents will be able to easily commute into downtown Toronto in under 40 minutes. The Eglinton Crosstown LRT is just 8 minutes away.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Yorkdale Shopping Centre is located near Nordic Condos, accessible by just one subway stop, and offers residents more than 240 world-class shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Located down the road are plenty of grocery and big box stores, cafes, and restaurants for residents to enjoy.
3. Highway Access – Highway 401 is located directly South of Nordic Condos, allowing motorists to travel seamlessly throughout the city and the GTA. Connections to other 400 series Highways and the Don Valley Parkway are quick and easy. Driving into downtown will take less than 30 minutes.
4. Plenty of Green Space – One of Toronto’s biggest outdoor green spaces; Downsview Park is just 12 minutes away and offers residents of Nordic Condos an escape from the busy city with recreational activities, bike and walking trails, playgrounds and splash pads.
5. Family Friendly – Nordic Condos is the perfect place for families to call home as there are plenty of schools in the area available for all ages. Post-Secondary students can easily access York University and Seneca College within 10 minutes by subway.
Nordic Condos is being created by Collecdev, a development company that continually strives to build communities that connect homebuyers to everything they need, helping to create a better quality of life. They strive to accomplish this goal by standing true to their five pillars of good development and design;
1. Sustainability (installing technology that helps reduce a building’s carbon footprint)
2. Arts & Culture (should be accessible to all, helps to build community, spark conversation and new ideas)
3. Innovation (seek out new technologies and methodologies for construction and design)
4. Architecture (careful planning, design and construction will bring a vision to life)
5. Community (the foundation of every Collecdev project to help residents live happy, healthy lives).