New Lawrence Heights Towns is a New Townhome development by Metropia located at Allen and Ranee , Toronto.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT NEW LAWRENCE HEIGHTS TOWNS
1. Location is Everything! – North Toronto is considered to be one of the GTA’s most popular places to live. With its historic neighborhoods that are surrounded by parks, a variety of daily amenities, and accessible location to highways and transit, New Lawrence Heights is the perfect place to invest or call home.
2. A Place to Grow! – For families looking to call New Lawrence Heights home, education for their children is always a top priority. Families looking for child care, will find many quality day care centres in the area, plus the city is proposing the development of new centres within the development phases. The city is also proposing a new accessible elementary school within the development. There are also plenty of existing schools in the area including private, high school, and post-secondary.
3. Drive, Take Transit, Bike! – New Lawrence Heights is conveniently located minutes from Allen road, connecting you quickly to Highway 401. There is an abundance of different TTC bus routes just steps away, connecting you to two different subway stations nearby. Yorkdale Go Bus Station is also located nearby. The city is also proposing new and improved cycling infrastructure to be built along some of the major nearby streets, including both sides of Allen road, making it quicker and easier to get to nearby amenities.
4. Green Space is Most Important! – According to homebuyers in Canada, the single most important factor in choosing a place to live is proximity to parklands. New Lawrence Heights will have four new community parks, totaling over 12-acres of park space, including a 9-acre central park which will feature playgrounds and sports fields. With many other parks in the area, there is no shortage of natural space to enjoy.
5. Plenty of Local Amenities! – Everything you would ever need is within walking distance or a short commute from New Lawrence Heights. Yorkdale and Lawrence Square shopping centres are minutes away for all your shopping needs, including many dining options and a movie theatre. There are several libraries and community centres in the area, including the Toronto Cricket, Skating, and Curling Club which has been a part of the community since 1827. Grocery, drug, and big box stores, cafes and hospitals are close by also.