Nahid on Broadview is a New Condo development by Options Development located at Broadview Ave & Bloor St E, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Nahid on Broadview According to CondoNow
1. Perfect Transit Score – TTC streetcars and 24-hour bus routes stop right outside the front door and the Bloor-Danforth subway line is just steps away. Residents of Nahid on Broadview will be able to travel seamlessly throughout the city and commute into Union Station in just 22 minutes.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Living steps away from Danforth Avenue provides residents of Nahid on Broadview with some of the city’s best shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Nearby Greektown offers up some of the city's best multicultural cuisines, the Danforth Music Hall always hosts amazing musical events, and Danforth Village is well known for its amazing boutique shops.
3. Green Space – Nahid on Broadview may be located in the heart of the city, but it is also surrounded by beautiful, lush, green parks, gardens, reservations, ravines and creeks, trails, the Don River, and Riverdale Farm.
4. DVP – Residents of Nahid on Broadview will have easy access to the Don Valley Parkway allowing motorists to easily connect to Highway 401 and 404 for seamless travel throughout the city and the GTA or commute into downtown in just 16 minutes.
5. Options Development – Though a fairly new face to the Toronto real estate and development industry, Options Development focuses on improving communities with sustainable, progressive, and high-quality projects for their clients that will set a standard for the future.