Nahid Kennedy is a New Condo development by Nahid Corp located at Kennedy Rd & Eglinton Ave E, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Nahid on Kennedy According to CondoNow
1. High Transit Score – Residents of Nahid on Kennedy will have immediate access to TTC bus routes right outside their front door. With subway lines. GO Train routes, and the Eglinton Crosstown LRT all easily accessible, rider will be able to travel seamlessly throughout the city. CondoNow acknowledges that residents will be able to commute into the city’s downtown core in just 50 minutes.
2. Plenty of Amenities - Scarborough’s neighbourhood of Kennedy Park offers residents of Nahid on Kennedy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities. St. Clair Avenue East, Danforth Road, and Eglinton Avenue East are all within walking distance and CondoNow notes that The Golden Mile offers nearby dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
3. Easy Access to Downtown - Kingston Road, a major artery into the downtown core, is easily accessible from Nahid on Kennedy, connecting motorists to the Gardiner Expressway. CondoNow states that residents will be able to drive into downtown Toronto and access major employment hubs in just 26 minutes.
4. Green Space - With plenty of surrounding green space, parks, and proximity to the Scarborough Bluffs and Lake Ontario, the residents of Nahid on Kennedy will be able to get away from their hectic daily schedules and relax amongst nature. CondoNow notes that nearby green spaces include Warden Woods, Scarborough Heights Park, and Bluffers Park Beach.
5. Family Friendly - Nahid on Kennedy is located in a very family-friendly area of Scarborough, surrounded by schools of all learning levels along with plenty of recreational and extracurricular activities for children of all ages. CondoNow notes that this the perfect place for families to set down roots and raise their children.