NO55 Mercer Condos is a New Condo development by CentreCourt Developments Inc. located at King St W & John St, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 55 Mercer Condos According to CondoNow
1. Perfect Walk Score – The area surrounding 55 Mercer Condos is considered to be a walker’s paradise. Residents do not need a vehicle to complete their daily errands as there are plenty of restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, banks and drug stores all within walking distance. Toronto's underground PATH system is located 150 meters away, allowing for easy access to the downtown core while bypassing inclement weather and crowded transit.
2. Perfect Transit Score – Residents of 55 Mercer Condos have access to world-class transportation options close to home. TTC streetcars and bus routes all run in the area and transit stops are just steps away. St. Andrew and Union subway stations are both within walking distance also.
3. Toronto’s Waterfront – 55 Mercer Condos will offer unprecedented views of Toronto’s waterfront. Residents will also be within walking distance to the Harbourfront and all the waterfront attractions the area offers.
4. Popular City Neighbourhoods – Residents of 55 Mercer Condos will have immediate access to some of the city’s most popular neighbourhoods including, the Entertainment and Fashion Districts, Chinatown, and Old Toronto. The areas offer up vibrant culture and buzzing nightlife to explore.
5. Employment Opportunities – The downtown area surrounding No 55 Mercer Condos is quickly becoming a popular market for major international tech companies. Currently there are over 240,000 tech related employment opportunities in the surrounding area. The financial district and Hospital Row are also easily accessible, making it the perfect place for professionals of all ages to work where they live and play.
CentreCourt Developments – CentreCourt is a real estate company that builds residential communities focused around city employment, amenities, and transit hubs. CentreCourt sees themselves as a premier development company in the GTA and holds themselves accountable to the highest of building and construction standards and are constantly exceeding the homebuyer’s expectations.