NEXT Phase Elgin East Condos is a New Condo development by Sequoia-Grove-Homes located at Elgin Mills Road East and Bayview Avenue, Richmond Hill.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT NEXT PHASE ELGIN EAST CONDOS
1. Incredible Location – Richmond Hill is a great place to live, it is a vibrant, growing town just outside of the busy big city. Residents of Next Phase Elgin East Condos will benefit from all the amenities that Toronto has to offer but will still have everything they need close to home. There are plenty of restaurants, cafes, grocery stores, banks, shopping centres, and movie theatres nearby for residents to take advantage of. Richmond Hill is also a very green town, with plenty of parks in the surrounding area to explore. Next Phase Elgin East Condos is also within driving distance to great attractions like Canada’s Wonderland.
2. Great Family Area – For families living at Next Phase Elgin East Condos there are plenty of schools in the surrounding area including, Montessori, daycares, elementary, and secondary. When it comes to extra curricular activities, there are performing arts schools, dance studios, sports centres, and tutoring programs available for children in the area.
3. Amazing Investment – Next Phase Elgin East Condos is located in one of the most in-demand neighborhoods within the GTA. Richmond Hill is quickly growing into the place to call home with its pedestrian friendly walkways, small town feel but close proximity to Toronto and many lifestyles amenities available to residents. Investors will definitely want to take advantage of this great opportunity.
4. Highway Accessible – Residents of Next Phase Elgin East Condos will have easy access to major thoroughfares, Highways 7, 407, and 404 are just a short drive away. Highway 404 eventually turns into the Don Valley Parkway in Toronto, allowing motorists to commute into downtown in just 35 minutes.
5. Transit Options – Richmond Hill is serviced by York Region Transit and residents of Next Phase Elgin East Condos will have access to regional bus routes that are just steps away and Richmond Hill GO Station is also nearby where residents can access bus services that will transport them into Toronto and surrounding areas within the GTA.