Mount Dennis Townhomes is a New Condo development by Haven located at Black Creek Dr & Weston Rd, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Mount Dennis Towns
1. Excellent Transit Options – Mount Dennis Towns are located just minutes away from the Mount Dennis Mobility Hub, which will offer residents connections to the Eglinton Crosstown LRT, GO Transit, TTC, and the UP Express. Whether travelling towards Pearson Airport, York University, or downtown Toronto, riders can do so quickly and efficiently.
2. Plenty of Lifestyle Amenities – Toronto’s suburb of Weston gives off a small-town charm as the streets are full of boutique shops and local cafes. Residents can also walk to nearby restaurants, pubs, grocery stores, banks, and drug stores. The Stockyards District is a short drive or bus ride away and offers plenty of popular shopping and dining options.
3. Tranquil Green Spaces - The area surrounding Mount Dennis Towns is a beautiful area of the city, with easy access to the Humber River and Black Creek. There are plenty of parks and lush, green areas for residents to explore and enjoy peaceful walks through the trails.
4. Easy Highway Access – Residents who prefer to travel throughout the city and the GTA by vehicle will have direct access to Black Creek Drive, which will connect drivers to Highways 400 and 401.
5. Experienced and Trusted Developer – Haven Developments have a knack for building in up and coming neighbourhoods and focuses their developments in areas where transit is accessible to residents and constantly improving. They are committed to high standards and quality in every project they create.