Merge Condos is a New Condo development by Lifestyle Custom Homes located at Kingston and Danforth , Toronto.
*Offering Panoramic Views of the Scarborough Bluffs*
Merge Condos is a mixed-use boutique development offering spacious suites ranging from 500 to 1,400 Sqft.
All the convenience of a modern, forward-thinking community.
Located East of the city at 2201 Kingston Road, where tranquil oasis meets urban living that is just the right distance to the downtown core, with stunning panoramic views, expansive terraces, and sustainable energy technology.
Featuring a green roof and rooftop terrace, underground parking, and easy access to public transit routes.
169 parking spots are available in a two-level underground garage, and 188 bicycle parking spaces.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT MERGE CONDOS
1. Plenty of Green Space – Scarborough’s Cliffside Village is an amazing part of the city with plenty of parks, beaches, and green space to take advantage of. Residents of Merge Condos can get out and enjoy area walking paths, hiking trails, and swimming, all while taking in amazing views of Lake Ontario.
2. Great Investment – The east end of Toronto is known to be heavily populated with commercial and retail businesses, however there are many residential developments and redevelopments popping up all over the area. Now is a great time to buy at Merge Condos, families will love all the amenities and parks and easy access to schools in the area. With its close proximity to transit and highway options, real estate investors will jump at this opportunity.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of Merge Condos can walk right down the street and take advantage of everything Kingston Road has to offer. Enjoy a meal out at a restaurant, grab a latte at the local coffee shop, complete the daily errands like grocery shopping and banking all on foot.
4. Transit Options – Residents of Merge Condos looking to use transit to get around the city will have many options to choose from. Several different TTC bus routes service the area, connecting residents to the subway, the Scarborough LRT and GO Transit services. Riders will be able to commute into downtown Toronto in an hour.
5. Pushing Boundaries – Lifestyle Custom Homes focuses their attention on meeting the needs of the potential buyer and building unique projects in neighborhoods that have high growth and potential. They believe that residential buildings have the power to energize and push the boundaries of neighborhoods.