Mapleview Park Towns is a New Condo development by Fernbrook located at Mapleview Dr E & 20th Side Rd, Barrie.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Mapleview Park Towns
1. Great Investment – The city of Barrie has seen astounding population growth over the last eight years. Since 2011, the city has seen a population increase of 5.4%, which is faster than the national rate, proving it to be a highly desirable location to live. With the real estate prices in Toronto becoming out of reach for most home buyers, Barrie is the perfect alternative, making Mapleview Park Towns the perfect place to call home.
2. Green Space – Within a 20-minute radius of Mapleview Park Towns are several beaches along the shores of Lake Simcoe for residents to enjoy. The waters are fresh and clean for swimming and the beaches offer up plenty of water activities including, paddle boarding, kayaking, and canoeing. The open green spaces surrounding the beaches also offer bike and hiking trails to enjoy.
3. Transit Options – Mapleview Park Towns are conveniently located just 5-minutes away from Barrie South GO Station. Riders will be able to commute into Union Station in just 90 minutes. The city of Barrie also has its own regional transit service that efficiently transports riders throughout the city. Several routes service the area surrounding Mapleview Park Towns.
4. Highway Access – Highway 400 is located just minutes away from Mapleview Park Towns, allowing residents to travel throughout the city, region, and beyond efficiently. Highway 400 is the gateway to cottage country to the North and Toronto and the GTA to the South. Motorists can commute into Toronto for business or leisure in just 75 minutes.
5. Lifestyle Amenities – Barrie offers that small-town feel, but still offers all of those big city amenities to the residents of Mapleview Park Towns. Park Place is just minutes away and offers up big box store and boutique shopping, restaurants and cafes, entertainment options, banks, pharmacies, and grocery stores.