Line 5 Condos South Tower is a New Condo development by Reserve located at Broadway Ave & Redpath Ave, Toronto.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT LINE 5 CONDOS SOUTH TOWER
1. Most Connected Community in the City! – There are several TTC bus routes just steps away from Line 5 Condos South Tower, the Eglinton subway station is also not located far from the condos, making for a very convenient commute downtown. The Eglinton Crosstown LRT is currently under construction along the Eglinton corridor, which will allow for residents to connect to other parts of the city more efficiently. The Don Valley Parkway is also a short drive away, which connects to Highway 401 and the Gardiner Expressway.
2. Walk to Everything! – Line 5 Condos South Tower boasts a very high walk score of 92 out of 100, allowing residents to forego a car and walk to ample amenities nearby. With the bustling intersection of Yonge and Eglinton just a short distance away, residents of Line 5 Condos South Tower can enjoy local restaurants, grocery stores, cafes, banks, retail stores, and movie theatres.
3. Plenty of Natural Greenspace! – With Sherwood, Blythwood, Eglinton, and Sunnybrook Parks nearby, Line 5 Condos South Tower is located in the heart of Toronto but has no shortage of natural beauty for residents to enjoy.
4. Great Investment! – The Yonge and Eglinton area of Toronto is quickly becoming the place to live and play in Toronto. Line 5 Condos South Tower is conveniently located close enough to downtown, but far enough away from the daily hustle, making it very attractive to investors and a great area for young professionals and families to live.
5. Experienced Builder! – Reserve properties is an active developer with projects all over North America and over 30 years of experience in the industry. They demonstrate a progressive approach to developments and their vision of sophisticated architecture can be seen with Line 5 Condos South Tower.