Lake & Town is a New Condo development by Menkes Developments Ltd. located at Lake Shore Blvd W & Kipling Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Lake & Town According to CondoNow
1. Educational Institutions – Lake & Town offers up an amazing opportunity for investors because of its close proximity to Humber College and its Lake Shore campus, which is located just 1 minute away. Post-Secondary students will be just 1 minute away from classes, making it a great choice for off-campus living. Toronto Police College, middle schools, and high schools are also located within walking distance.
2. The Lakefront – Residents of Lake & Town will be able to enjoy being just minutes away from the city’s lakefront and several green spaces and lush parks including Colonel Samuel Smith Park which offers an off-leash dog area and a skating trail during the winter for residents to enjoy.
3. Major Thoroughfares – Motorists will enjoy having easy access to Lake Shore Blvd which can connect them to the Gardiner Expressway in just 8 minutes, and Toronto’s downtown core is under 25 minutes away. Residents of Lake & Town will also have easy access to nearby Highway 427, which is also just 8 minutes away, and the QEW.
4. Lifestyle Amenities – Lake Shore Blvd is conveniently located just south of Lake & Town, providing residents easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
5. Transit Options – TTC streetcar and bus routes are located just steps away from Lake & Town making it easy for residents to travel throughout the area or commute into Union Station. Mimico GO station is also easily accessible, just 5 minutes away and the Lakeshore West route will transport riders into Union Station in approximately 20 minutes.
Menkes is an award-winning development company that was founded 60 years ago and since then they have been building quality family homes and master-planned communities of superior value in prime city locations.