Lake & Town is a New Condo development by Menkes located at Lake Shore Blvd W & Kipling Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Lake & Town According to CondoNow
1. Educational Institutions – Lake & Town offers up an amazing opportunity for investors because of its close proximity to Humber College and its Lake Shore campus. Post-Secondary students will be within walking distance of classes, making it a great choice for off-campus living. Toronto Police College, middle schools, and high schools are also located within walking distance.
2. The Lakefront – Residents of Lake & Town will be able to enjoy being just minutes away from the city’s lakefront and several green spaces and lush parks including Colonel Samuel Smith Park which offers an off-leash dog area and a skating trail during the winter for residents to enjoy.
3. Major Thoroughfares – Motorists will enjoy having easy access to Lake Shore Blvd which can connect them to the Gardiner Expressway and Toronto’s downtown core in under 25 minutes. Residents of Lake & Town will also have easy access to nearby Highway 427 and the QEW.
4. Lifestyle Amenities – Lake Shore Blvd is conveniently located just south of Lake & Town, providing residents easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
5. Transit Options – TTC streetcar and bus routes are located just steps away from Lake & Town making it easy for residents to travel throughout the area or commute into Union Station. Mimico GO station is also easily accessible and the Lakeshore West route will transport riders into Union Station in approximately 20 minutes.