Kingsway Crescent Condos is a New Condo development by Harhay Developments located at Dundas St W & Royal York Rd, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Kingsway Crescent Condos According to CondoNow
1. Green Space – Residents will absolutely love that Kingsway Crescent Condos backs onto Home Smith Park with its views of the Humber River and picnic areas. The surrounding area is rich with natural green space including Lambton Woods, James Gardens, and the Humber River Recreational Trail. Avid golfers will also enjoy the many fine golf courses in the area.
2. Family Friendly – Toronto’s Kingsway neighbourhood is a highly sought-after area for families to call home for many reasons including access to some of the city’s most prestigious public and private schools for their children to attend.
3. Transit Options – TTC bus routes conveniently run right past the Kingsway Crescent Condos front door. Residents will be able to easily connect to the Line 2 subway and commute into Union Station in under an hour.
4. Lifestyle Amenities – Kingsway Crescent Condos is conveniently located close to the Humbertown Shopping Centre which offers residents access to a collection of specialty stores, services, and grocers. The area is walkable, offering residents even more shopping, dining, and entertainment options to enjoy.
5. Highway Access – Highway 427 is conveniently located nearby, allowing residents of Kingsway Crescent Condos looking to travel throughout the region by vehicle to easily connect to other major thoroughfares including the 401, the QEW, and the Gardiner Expressway. Motorists can commute into the downtown core in 25 minutes.
Harhay Developments has been involved in the design, construction, and project management since 1987. More recently, they have specialized in developing and constructing high-rise residential condos within Southern Ontario. Their small but dedicated team of professionals brings many years of hands-on experience when it comes to building quality condominium projects.