Junction Point Condos is a New Condo development by Gairloch Developments located at Dundas St W & Dupont St, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Junction Point Condos According to CondoNow
1. High Transit Score – Residents living at Junction Point Condos who do not own a vehicle will still be able to easily travel and commute throughout the city. TTC bus routes, including express and 24-hour services are mere steps away. Located just a short walk away are streetcar, subway, GO, and UP Express services. Residents can quickly commute into Union Station in just 23 minutes.
2. Excellent Walk Score – The area surrounding Junction Point Condos is brimming with a wide variety of local and big-box retailers, independent and chain dining options, and many entertainment options for all ages to enjoy.
3. High Park – Toronto’s largest parks spans almost 400 acres of midtown property. The park is well known for its Cherry Blossom Festival each spring and its zoo. Junction Point Condos is located within walking distance of High Park and residents can enjoy walking trails, recreational activities, restaurant, playgrounds, and lake.
4. Major Thoroughfares – Junction Point Condos is conveniently located in midtown Toronto, making it very simple for motorists to get around the city and the GTA by vehicle. The Gardiner Expressway and Highways 400, 401, and 427 are all just a short drive away.
5. Gairloch – Gairloch Developments is an award-winning real estate company that prides itself on creating world-class quality homes in the city of Toronto. They are customer-service driven, showcasing high-quality materials, attention to the smallest of details, and the best construction and design practices.