JAC Condos is a New Condo development by Graywood Developments Ltd. located at Jarvis St & Carlton St, Toronto.
Cringy NOT, you don't know JAC!
Forever Park Views of Allan Gardens
JAC Condos is an innovative kind of condominium lifestyle with tons of style. Unique on the outside, breathtaking on the inside. A robust lifestyle, offering amenities that defines authentic downtown living.
Developers: Graywood Developments and Phantom Developments
Address: 308 Jarvis St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Jarvis St & Carlton St
Storeys: 35 Storeys
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2024
Suite Types: 1 Bedroom - 3 Bedroom Suites
Jac is destination spot at Jarvis and Carlton. A vibrant area and community that revels and reveres inclusion. So much defines the neighbourhood with nature near Allan Gardens and Ryerson nearby.
Top 10 Reasons to Live at JAC Condos According to CondoNow
1. Perfect Transit Score – TTC streetcars and buses are easily accessible from JAC Condos, located just steps away from home. These forms of transportation will easily connect residents to College Station where riders can travel North or South along Line 1. CondoNow acknowledges that riders can commute to Union Station in less than 20 minutes.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of JAC Condos will be able to enjoy local cafes, restaurants, clubs, bars, lounges, entertainment, and shopping options all easily accessible by foot. CondoNow notes that Yonge Dundas Square and CF Toronto Eaton Centre are both located nearby, offering plenty of brand name retailers, dining, and entertainment options for residents to enjoy.
3. Cyclist Friendly Area – The downtown streets surrounding JAC Condos are equipped with bike lanes. CondoNow states this helps to make it safer and easier for residents who choose to forego a vehicle and use a bicycle to get around the downtown core.
4. Great for Students – JAC Condos is the perfect solution for post-secondary students looking for off-campus housing. CondoNow notes that Ryerson University is located within walking distance from JAC Condos and other downtown post-secondary campuses including, George Brown, UofT, and OCAD are all easily accessible by transit.
5. Major Employment Opportunities – Working where you live is possible when calling JAC Condos home. CondoNow acknowledges that The Financial District, Hospital Row, and the East Bayfront Development are all easily accessible and will help cut down on daily commute times, giving residents more time to relax and unwind.
6. Green Space - Allan Gardens is one of the oldest parks located within the city of Toronto and JAC Condos is located just steps away from this beautiful and peaceful piece of green space located right in the downtown core. The park offers residents access to a conservatory, botanical gardens, greenhouses, and off-leash dog areas. CondoNow notes that residents will be able to enjoy forever views of the park from their own private balconies.
7. Major Thoroughfares - Any residents of JAC Condos looking to travel or commute throughout the city or downtown core via vehicle can do so seamlessly with easy access to the Don Valley Parkway and the Gardiner Expressway. CondoNow acknowledges that these nearby thoroughfares will allow for connections to major central Ontario Highways including the 404, 401, and 427.
8. Building Amenities - With JAC Condos offering an abundance of ground-floor retail space for building and neighbourhood residents, CondoNow acknowledges that everything needed to fulfil daily errands are right at your fingertips.
9. The Lakefront - With Toronto's beautiful waterfront and freshwater beaches easily accessible from JAC Condos, CondoNow states that residents can enjoy a day relaxing at Sugar Beach, bike along the lakefront promenades, explore local vendors, or take the ferry over to the Toronto Islands.
10. Popular Downtown Neighbourhoods - Whether you love film, theatre, fancy nightclubs, unique boutique shops, or historic architecture, JAC Condos is conveniently located in the heart of downtown, surrounded by some of the city's most popular neighbourhoods and attractions. CondoNow states that nearby popular neighbourhoods include the Entertainment District, the Fashion District, East Bayfront, Cabbagetown, and the Distillery Historic District.
Graywood Developments Ltd is a local developer who has been building high-quality real estate projects and notable, skyline changing high rises all over North America for the past 35 years. During this time they have completed over 28,600 housing units valued at over $6.5 billion and currently have over 3,700 more units under development worth $2.6 billion.
Phantom Developments is a local Toronto real estate company that has an extensive background in developing prestigious and high quality condos that has helped forever change the city’s landscape and skyline.