Heritage Village Towns is a New Condo development by Laurier Homes located at Dufferin St & Rutherford Rd, Vaughan.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Heritage Village Towns According to CondoNow
1. Family Friendly Area – The city of Vaughan is home to some of the province’s best and highest-ranking elementary and secondary schools. CondoNow acknowledges that the city also has amazing early learning centres and prestigious private schools for families of Heritage Village Towns to access, some of which are within walking distance of home.
2. Transit Options – York Region Transit services the area surrounding Heritage Village Towns with bus routes accessible just steps away from home. Transit riders can easily connect to TTC subway and GO Train services nearby. CondoNow notes that commuters can arrive at Union Station in just about an hour.
3. Highway Access - Residents of Heritage Village Towns are conveniently located close to Highway 400, allowing them to seamlessly travel throughout the GTA and easily connect to other major thoroughfares in the area including Highways 407 and 404. CondoNow states that motorists will be able to drive into downtown Toronto in just over half an hour.
4. Lifestyle Amenities - Heritage Village Towns are centrally located near some of the area’s best lifestyle amenities and attractions. Located just minutes away are Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre and Canada’s Wonderland. CondoNow states that the surrounding area boasts plenty of lifestyle amenities including shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
5. Green Space – The area surrounding Heritage Village Towns is rich with natural green space and lush parks for residents to enjoy. CondoNow notes that nearby parks include Frank Robson Park, Routley Park, and Castlehill Park.