Hawthorne South Village Towns is a New Townhome development by Mattamy located at Ontario South and Louis Laurent, Milton.
Hawthorne South Village Towns will become the first townhome instalment of the Hawthorne South Village master-planned development. This collection of freehold townhomes will overlook the beautiful Six Mile Creek in Milton Ontario.
Here Are 5 Reasons to Live at Hawthorne South Village Towns
1. Surrounded by the splendour of the Six Mile Creek, residents can enjoy nearby biking and walking trails, as well as everyday necessities like schools, shopping, restaurants, and recreation.
2. The towns will be a collection of 30, 36, and 43 Towns. A Wide range of unit types and design as clients can find their perfect layout based on their needs. There will be 3 different contemporary designs: Village Homes, Two-storey and Rear Lane.
3. A part of Mattamy Homes’ largest project to date, this project will add to the company’s 90,000 homes built throughout Canada and the United States. Mattamy Homes recently won the title of BILDS’s Builder of the Year in 2017, making their seventh win in that category.
4. Amenities include underground parking, party room, parkette and much more.
5. Great newly developed neighbourhood in the heart of Milton, perfect for families looking for spacious suites and investors with an eye for up and coming communities.