Grand Bell Suites 2 is a New Condo development by Lakeview Development Holdings Inc located at Erie Ave & Market St S, Brantford.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Grand Bell Suites 2 According to CondoNow
1. Great for Students - Conveniently situated just minutes away from Brantford campuses for Wilfrid Laurier University and Conestoga College. Grand Bell Suites 2 is the perfect investment opportunity, as post-secondary students will be in need of off-campus housing during the school year. CondoNow notes that with a student population increasing by 275% over the next 5 years, Brantford is being touted as the next great University town.
2. Lifestyle Amenities - Grand Bell Suites 2 is located close to some of Brantford’s best lifestyle amenities. Residents will be able to walk to a wide array of daily necessities, dining, shopping, and entertainment options. CondoNow indicates that the city is home to a diverse local economy that is quickly growing, while still offering a wide variety of Big Box brands.
3. Highway Access - Residents of Grand Bell Suites 2 will have easy and quick access to major thoroughfares in the area, allowing them to travel seamlessly throughout the city and southwestern Ontario. Nearby highways include 403 and 401. CondoNow states that motorists can drive into Toronto in just one hour, Waterloo in 40 minutes, and Hamilton in just half an hour.
4. Green Space – Offering picturesque views of the Grand River, Grand Bell Suites 2 is surrounded by plenty of natural green space for residents to explore and enjoy. The area is home to lush parklands, nature trails, and conservation areas. CondoNow acknowledges that this master-planned community offers a stunning location close to Brant Conservation Area, Waterworks Park, Rivergreen Park, and the D’Aubigny Trail.
5. Transit Options – The city of Brantford has two major bus terminals centrally located within the city. Transit routes are easily accessible to the residents of Grand Bell Suites 2. Go Transit routes also frequent the area, allowing residents easy travel to outside the city. The bus terminal is also home to a stop along the Toronto-Windsor VIA Rail corridor. CondoNow notes that riders can take GO Transit or VIA Rail quickly into Union Station in downtown Toronto or other cities including Hamilton along the routes.