Forest District Towns is a New Condo development by Icon-Homes located at Altona Rd & Finch Ave, Pickering.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Forest District Towns
1. Green Space – Forest District Towns is located in West Pickering and is surrounded by lush greenery, protected woodlands, and plenty of tranquil walking and hiking trails for residents to explore.
2. Highway Accessibility – Forest District Towns is conveniently located near Highway 401, for motorists looking to commute into Downtown Toronto, they can do it in just 35 minutes.
3. Family Friendly – Pickering is a great place for young and growing families to call home, there are plenty of education options for children of all ages from Montessori all the way up to Secondary Schools.
4. Transit Options – The city of Pickering is serviced by Durham Region Transit and bus routes are available just steps away from home. Bus services also connect to Pickering GO Station and riders can commute into Union Station in just under 75 minutes.
5. Trusted Home Builder – Icon Homes has been building homes since 1963 and strive to achieve the highest of ethical standards and have built a reputation of excellence, integrity, respect, and trust within the building industry and with its homebuyers.