Fairfield Towns is a New Townhome development by Plazacorp Urban Residential Communities located at Bloor St & Islington Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Fairfield Towns According to CondoNow
1. Transit Options – Residents of Fairfield Towns that rely on public transportation to travel throughout the city to get where they need to go will have easy access to TTC bus and subway routes located close by. Conveniently situated just steps away from several different bus routes, riders will be quickly transported to nearby employment hubs, educational institutions, and nearby transit hubs including Islington subway station and Kipling GO station. CondoNow notes that commuters can take the subway into Union Station in downtown Toronto in under 45 minutes.
2. Lifestyle Amenities - Boasting a pretty decent Walk Score, the area surrounding Fairfield Towns is an amenity-rich neighbourhood within the west end of the city where residents will conveniently be within walking distance of plenty of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities along some of the community’s major arteries including Islington Avenue, Bloor Street W, and Dundas Street W. Enjoy a wide variety of local and name-brand dining, shopping, and entertainment options. CondoNow states that CF Sherway Gardens, which features over 200 stores, services and restaurants is located just 10 minutes away.
3. Highway Access - Conveniently situated just minutes away from some of the city’s busiest major thoroughfares, commuting throughout the city and GTA using a vehicle is a breeze. Nearby Highways include the 427 and 401. Also, the Gardiner Expressway is easily accessible, allowing motorists to quickly connect to the city’s downtown core. CondoNow indicates that motorists can drive along the Gardiner Expressway and into downtown Toronto for employment or leisure in under 20 minutes.
4. Family Friendly - This stunning new intimate community of Freehold Towns & Semis is the perfect place for families with children of any age to call home. Conveniently situated within the heart of Etobicoke, Fairfield Towns are located close to early learning centres, high ranking public schools, and prestigious private schools. The area will offer residents a wide range of recreational activities and family-friendly amenities including local medical health centres. CondoNow acknowledges that Humber College Lakeshore Campus, which is home to more than 10,600 full-time students is located just a short 10-minute transit ride away.
5. Green Space – Fairfield Towns is located in a beautiful part of the city where residents will be close to plenty of lush parks, nature trails, and Lake Ontario. Enjoy scenic views of the Lake and Toronto’s iconic skyline from nearby Colonel Samuel Smith Park and Humber Bay Park. Other nearby green spaces include Fairfield Park, Spring Garden Park, Reid Manor Park, and Mimico Creek Trail. CondoNow notes that residents are also conveniently located just 8 minutes from High Park which is the city’s largest park and home to many hiking trails, sports facilities, a dog park, and a zoo.