Exchange District Condos 2 is a New Condo development by Camrost Felcorp located at Hurontario St & Burnhamthorpe Rd, Mississauga.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Exchange District Condos 2 According to CondoNow.com
1. Downtown Living – Hurontario and Burnhamthorpe is a buzzing and vibrant neighbourhood, offering residents of Exchange District Condos 2 the ultimate downtown living experience. Amazing dining, shopping, and entertainment options await right across the street at Square One Shopping Centre. Attractions like Playdium and Mississauga Celebration Square are also located nearby. The area also offers grocery stores, banks, and pharmacies all within walking distance, making running errands a breeze.
2. Investment Potential – The University of Toronto and Sheridan College both have Mississauga campuses located nearby. Students will be in need of housing options during the school year and with its proximity to transit and amenities, real estate investors would be smart to invest in Exchange District Condos 2.
3. Transit Options – Across the street from Exchange District Condos 2 is the City Centre Transit Terminal, a major transit hub in the city of Mississauga. Residents will be able to access MiWay bus routes and GO Transit services. Commuters looking to travel into Union Station in downtown Toronto can do so in an hour.
4. Highway Access – Highways 403, 401, and the QEW are accessible from Exchange District Condos 2. Residents who prefer to travel and commute throughout the city and GTA by vehicle can do so easily. Travelling into downtown Toronto will only take motorists 35 minutes.
5. Camrost Felcorp – With 40 years of building excellence to their name, Camrost Felcorp is an award-winning real estate and development company that has helped change the city’s skyline with their distinctive condos. They strive to build homes with integrity and the highest of standards. Exchange District Condos 2 will be no different and will offer homebuyers the same innovative, but yet timeless style and superior craftsmanship Camrost Felcorp is known for.