Empire Quay House Condos is a New Condo development by Empire located at Queens Quay E and Richardson , Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Empire Quay House Condos
1. Lake Front Living – Empire Quay House Condos is the place to live for perfect views of the lake, Toronto Harbour and Toronto Islands. Residents can enjoy being within walking distance to popular city beaches like Sugar Beach and Cherry Beach. The Toronto Harbour Pier offers dining, recreation and bar options. The Toronto Harbourfront offers green space, attractions and ferries out to the islands.
2. Employment Opportunities – The East Bayfront community of Toronto is quickly developing into a major employment hub. The area has become home to Google’s Smart City, Microsoft headquarters and the Waterfront Innovation Centre. The East Harbour commercial redevelopment will see more then 50,000 come to the area in the near future, so there is a great opportunity to cut out commuting times and work, play and live all in the same area.
3. Lifestyle Amenities Galore – Living downtown Toronto has its advantages including having everyday amenities all within walking distance. The area surrounding Empire Quay House Condos offers residents plenty of restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets, drugstores and pharmacies, and shopping and entertainment options. Residents are not far from city attractions like the St. Lawrence Market, The Distillery Historic District, Scotiabank Arena and The Rogers Centre. The Entertainment and Fashion Districts can offer up some vibrant shopping and nights out on the town.
4. Perfect Transit Score – There is no need to use a vehicle when living at Empire Quay House Condos, because using transit is so easy. With a perfect transit score, residents can choose to use streetcars or buses, both which run within walking distance to home. Riders can connect with the TTC subway at Union Station in under 15 minutes.
5. Highway Access – For residents looking to travel throughout the city by vehicle, Empire Quay House Condos are located just south of the Gardiner Expressway, allowing commuters access to the downtown core in just 10 minutes. Motorists will also enjoy having seamless connections to the Don Valley Parkway north towards Highway 401.