Distrikt Islington Village Towns is a New Condo development by Distrikt located at Burnhamthrope Rd & Dundas St W, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Distrikt Islington Village Towns
1. World Class Transportation – Distrikt Islington Village Towns are located in a part of Toronto where residents have access to all different forms of transportation options. Mississauga regional transit system runs right past the front door, allowing for riders to access all areas of that city. Within a short walk from home is Islington subway station and TTC regional bus services that are available to residents, allowing them to commute into downtown Toronto in just 40 minutes. GO Transit is also accessible to residents at the Kipling GO station and will transport riders into Union Station in just 20 minutes.
2. Walk to Everything – Dundas Street West is a bustling area of the city with plenty of restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs, boutique shops, and entertainment options for residents of Distrikt Islington Village Towns to enjoy. Completing daily errands is a breeze with plenty of grocery stores, banks, and drug stores in the immediate area, everything can be completed on foot.
3. Highway Access – Residents of Distrikt Islington Village Towns who prefer to travel and commute throughout the city by vehicle will be able to access Highway 427 easily, allowing for connections to Highway 401 and the Gardiner Expressway. Motorists will be able to travel into downtown Toronto for work or leisure in just 25 minutes.
4. Green Space – Mimico Creek runs nearby and will offer residents of Distrikt Islington Village Towns a tranquil retreat from the hectic everyday grind with plenty of lush greenery, walking trails and babbling brooks.
5. Lasting Impression – Distrikt Developments have been striving to create projects with quality materials and the highest attention of detail for over a decade. By standing by this simple approach, it allows them to focus on building homes for buyers that will last.