Cornell Rouge Homes is a New Single Family development by Forest Hill Homes Ltd. located at 16th Ave & Donald Cousens Pkwy, Markham.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Cornell Rouge Homes According to CondoNow
1. Green Space - Situated right beside Rouge National Urban Park, the largest urban park in North America, residents of Cornell Rouge Homes will have immediate access to lush parklands, green space, nature trails, and tranquil waterways. CondoNow states that living in the heart of Markham does not mean there is a lack of natural spaces to enjoy, located nearby is Little Rouge Creek, Carolyn Clements Park, and Cornell Rouge Woods Park.
2. Family Friendly - Markham has quickly become a highly sought after city for real estate, homebuyers are choosing to buy outside of Toronto and one of the reasons why is access to quality educational institutions. The city is home to some of the province’s top-ranking primary and secondary schools and some very prestigious private schools. Living at Cornell Rouge Homes, residents will have access to many nearby schools and recreational activities. CondoNow notes that the state of the art Markham Stouffville Hospital is conveniently located just around the corner from home.
3. Highway Access - The city of Markham is highly connected to major thoroughfares, another reason why the city has become so popular. Cornell Rouge Homes is conveniently situated just minutes away from some of central Ontario’s major Highways including the 407 and Highway 7. Motorists can quickly connect to Highways 404 and 401. CondoNow indicates that anyone looking to drive into downtown Toronto can do so in just half an hour.
4. Lifestyle Amenities - Another perk of living in Markham is the city’s wide variety of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities available to residents of Cornell Rouge Homes. With nearby Big Box stores, brand name retailers, high-class dining, and entertainment options all set alongside independent eateries and boutique shops, residents will never have to travel far for the things they need. CondoNow acknowledges that Main Street Markham, Unionville, and Markville Mall are all easily accessible, offering a wide range of dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
5. Transit Options - York Region Transit services the area surrounding Cornell Rouge Homes, with bus routes accessible to residents within walking distance of home. Riders will be quickly transported throughout the city, connecting them to nearby employment hubs and other regional transportation services including the TTC and GO Transit. Both Mounty Joy and Markham GO stations are conveniently located just minutes away. CondoNow notes that commuters can take public transit into Union Station in downtown Toronto in just under 90 minutes.