Canary House Condos is a New Condo development by Dream Development located at Cherry St & Front St, Toronto.
Discover Canary House Condos
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Canary House Condos According to CondoNow
1. Transit Options – Residents of Canary House Condos are just steps away from TTC streetcar and bus services waiting to transport them throughout the downtown core. Riders can commute into Union Station in under half an hour.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – The area surrounding Canary House Condos boasts a very high Walk Score, with plenty of lifestyle amenities within walking distance, including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. The Diamond Jubilee Promenade is the perfect place to meet for a coffee and take a stroll. Corktown Common is an 18-acre park located down the street featuring a playground, splash pad, bbq’s, fireplace, and plenty of lush green space for residents to enjoy.
3. Downtown Revitalization – With the future plans for the Port Lands and East Bayfront on the forefront and the addition of thousands of new employment opportunities and transit options, Canary House Condos makes for a perfect investment.
4. Distillery District – Toronto’s popular Distillery Historic District is located minutes away from Canary House Condos. The 19th-century buildings, breweries, and galleries are regarded as the country’s premier arts, culture, and entertainment destination. During the months of November and December, the streets transform into a festive celebration with the annual Christmas Market.
5. Great for Students – Canary House Condos is conveniently located near George Brown College’s St. James Campus, making it a great place for students to call home during the school year. Ryerson University is also easily accessible by transit in less than half an hour.