Caledon Club Towns is a New Townhome development by Fernbrook Homes located at McLaughlin Rd & Mayfield Rd, Brampton.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Caledon Club Towns According to CondoNow
1. Family Friendly – Caledon Club Towns is a great choice for families with children of any age to call home and set down roots. With several great elementary and secondary schools in the area, CondoNow acknowledges that parents will have plenty of options to consider regarding their children’s education.
2. Green Space - With plenty of natural green space surrounding Caledon Club Towns, nature lovers will appreciate getting outside and enjoying the community and being able to escape from the daily 9-5 grind and relax among nature. CondoNow notes that some of the nearby surrounding green spaces, parks, and waterways include Heart Lake Conservation Park, Snell Park, and Loafers Lake.
3. Highway Access - Highway 410 is easily accessible to residents of Caledon Club Towns, allowing them to seamlessly travel throughout the city and easily connect to other major thoroughfares within the GTA. CondoNow states that motorists looking to commute into downtown Toronto using a vehicle can do so in just 40 minutes.
4. Transit Options - Brampton Transit bus routes are easily accessible to residents of Caledon Club Towns, with some routes located within walking distance. These routes will transport riders throughout the city, allowing them to also connect with Zum and GO Transit routes which will help them commute into Union Station in approximately 90 minutes. CondoNow notes that residents will also have easy access to the Hurontario LRT which connects Brampton to Port Credit, offering 19 stops along 18 kilometres.
5. Lifestyle Amenities – The city of Brampton is home to plenty of big city and small-town lifestyle amenities that residents of Caledon Club Towns will have easy access to. CondoNow acknowledges that the surrounding area is home to plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options.