Cachet Mount Hope is a New Condo development by Cachet Estate Homes Inc. located at Airport Rd & Centre Rd, Hamilton.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Cachet Mount Hope According to CondoNow
1. Green Space – Located just outside the hustle and bustle of the downtown core, Cachet Mount Hope offers residents plenty of tranquil green space to enjoy, including parks and golf courses within the surrounding area.
2. Highway Access – Highway 403 is located nearby and is easily accessible from Cachet Mount Hope. Motorists will be able to travel seamlessly throughout the GTHA and easily connect to other major thoroughfares within southern Ontario. Commuting into downtown Toronto by vehicle will only take an hour.
3. Transit Options – Hamilton Street Railway services the area surrounding Cachet Mount Hope. Residents will be able to access express bus routes just steps away from home, which will transport them throughout the city and connecting them with GO Transit services at the nearby Hamilton and West Harbour stations. Transit services will also connect riders to Mohawk College. The John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport is conveniently located across the street for those who love or need to travel.
4. Educational Institutions – Families will love having education options for their children located near Cachet Mount Hope. There are plenty of schools of all learning levels surrounding the area. Post-secondary students are also just a short transit ride or drive away from Mohawk College.
5. Lifestyle Amenities – The city of Hamilton offers the residents of Cachet Mount Hope plenty of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options and daily errands can be completed at nearby stores.