Blue Springs Homes is a New Single Family development by Ridgeview Homes located at Lackner Blvd & Victoria St, Kitchener.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Blue Springs Homes According to CondoNow
1. Green Space - The Grand River North neighbourhood in Kitchener is a beautiful and green community offering residents of Blue Springs Homes plenty of natural spaces, lush parklands, conservation areas, nature trails, and tranquil waterways to explore, helping to create a natural oasis and atmosphere that residents get to come home to every single day. CondoNow notes that nearby green spaces include Stanley Park Conservation Area, Westchester Park, Blue Springs Woods, The Grand River, and The Grand River Trail.
2. Lifestyle Amenities - Blue Springs Homes is located in a community of Kitchener that is extremely amenity-rich, offering residents a wide variety of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities conveniently located nearby. A plethora of local and brand name retailers, eateries, and entertainment options are easily accessible. CondoNow states that CF Fairview Park, a large shopping centre offering over 120 stores, restaurants, and services, is situated just minutes away from home.
3. Family Friendly - Residents of Blue Springs Homes will call this established and family-friendly Kitchener community home. These beautiful and spacious detached homes sit upon large lots, some of which back onto untouched green space. Urban and modern designs showcase contemporary finishes and innovative features. This quickly growing area is home to brand new schools, public libraries, community centres, and medical health centres, making it a perfect place for young and growing families to raise their children. CondoNow indicates that the post-secondary students will be able to easily access classes at nearby University of Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier University, or Conestoga College.
4. Highway Access - Smaller regional thoroughfares including Highways 7, 8, and 85 are easily accessible to residents of Blue Springs Homes, allowing motorists to quickly commute throughout the region, connecting to nearby major high tech employment hubs, post-secondary institutions, and other nearby major thoroughfares like Highway 401. Highway 401 is a major thoroughfare that runs East and West through Southwestern Ontario to the GTA and into Eastern Ontario. CondoNow acknowledges that motorists can quickly drive into downtown Toronto in just under 75 minutes.
5. Transit Options – Grand River Transit service the area surrounding Blue Springs Homes with bus routes running just minutes away from home. Riders will be quickly transported throughout the city and region, easily connecting to nearby employment hubs, schools, and other forms of public transportation. Kitchener is home to a VIA Rail and GO Transit station that can take riders quickly into surrounding cities and Union Station in Toronto. CondoNow notes that residents will also be able to connect to the ION LRT which offer 19 stations along its rapid transit route between Cambridge, Kitchener, and Waterloo.