Bloor & Dufferin Condos is a New Condo development by Metropia located at Bloor St W & Dufferin St, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Bloor and Dufferin Condos According to CondoNow
1. Steps to Transit – Residents of Bloor and Dufferin Condos will be a two-minute walk away from Dufferin subway station and several TTC bus routes including express and 24-hour services. Bloor GO station and the UP Express are also accessible and located nearby. Commuting into downtown will take just over 20 minutes.
2. Surrounded by Amenities – Bloor Street West offers residents of Bloor and Dufferin Condos plenty of local restaurants and cafes, boutique shops, entertainment options, grocery stores, banks, and pharmacies. Dufferin Mall is also located minutes away, offering residents more than 120 retailers and services.
3. Greenspace – Midtown Toronto does not lack green space at all. Residents of Bloor and Dufferin Condos will be able to enjoy nearby Dufferin Grove and Christie Pits Parks. High Park, the city’s 161-hectare park offers a zoo, an off-leash dog park, playground, restaurant, walking and biking trails, and a pond is just a short drive or subway ride away. The park’s Cherry Blossom Festival is always a big attraction every spring.
4. Educational Institutions – There are plenty of elementary and secondary schools for children in the area surrounding Bloor and Dufferin Condos, including Kent Senior Public School which currently sits on the grounds where these condos will be built. The school will be restored and become a vital part of the community. Post-Secondary Students are just 15 minutes away from UofT and George Brown College by subway.
5. Leading Development Teams – Metropia Urban Design has become one of the country’s leading development companies by creating sustainable and affordable housing options while still helping to renew the community with innovative designs.
Capital Developments are a local company building iconic projects all over the country and the globe. They focus their interests on creating high quality homes in transit-centric areas.