Berkshire Residences is a New Condo development by Rise Developments located at Trafalgar Rd & Lakeshore Rd E, Oakville.
✅ Top 5 Reasons to Live at Berkshire Residences According to CondoNow
1. The Lakefront – South Oakville is a beautiful and natural community where residents of Berkshire Residences will be mere minutes away from lush parks, nature trails, Lake Ontario, and the city’s beautiful waterfront. CondoNow indicates that nearby green spaces include Trafalgar Park, Tannery Park, and Sixteen Mile Creek.
2. Lifestyle Amenities - Berkshire Residences is located in a very amenity-rich neighbourhood of South Oakville where residents will be able to walk and access daily necessities and amenities. CondoNow states that nearby major streets including Lakeshore Road West and Kerr Street both are both bustling main arteries in the city and offer up some of the best dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
3. Major Thoroughfares - Residents of Berkshire Residences will have easy access to major Southwestern Ontario thoroughfares in the area, allowing them to seamlessly travel throughout the city, the GTA, and beyond. Motorists are just mere minutes away from the QEW and Highway 403, allowing for easy connections to many other Highways. CondoNow notes that anyone looking to drive into downtown Toronto for employment or leisure purposes can do so in just over half an hour.
4. Transit Options - Oakville Transit services the area surrounding Berkshire Residences, making it extremely easy for anyone looking to commute throughout the city using public transit, they can access bus routes just steps away from home. Oakville GO Transit station is also located just a short distance away, where GO trains and buses will transport riders along the Lakeshore West corridor. CondoNow states that riders can take the GO train into Union Station in downtown Toronto in just over an hour.
5. Family Friendly - Oakville has previously been voted one of the best places to live and the area surrounding Berkshire Residences is no exception. The area is home to some of the province’s highest-ranking public schools and prestigious private schools, making it a great choice for families with children of all ages. CondoNow indicates that the area is also home to a YMCA, a local library branch, and a local hospital.
The founders of Rise Developments bring a wealth of experience to the building industry, with over 55 years of accumulated real estate know-how, in all aspects project development, land acquisition, approvals, design, investments and financing.