Archetto Towns is a New Condo development by Marlin Spring Development located at Pine Valley Dr & Major Mackenzie Dr, Vaughan.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Archetto Towns According to CondoNow
1. Green Space - Nature lovers will appreciate this prestigious Vaughan location due to its proximity to protected and natural green spaces situated close by. Residents of Archetto Towns will be able to enjoy and explore nearby conservation areas, lush parklands, and nature trails year-round, helping to create an urban oasis, a sense of nature within the big city. CondoNow notes that the nearby green spaces include the Kortright Centre for Conservation, William Granger Greenway, and Boyd Conservation Park
2. Family Friendly - Vellore Village is an established and exclusive community located in Vaughan, it is the perfect place for growing families to settle down and raise their children. The area surrounding Archetto Towns is home to many early learning centres, public schools, and places of worship. CondoNow states that extracurricular and recreational activities for any age range and interest are easily accessible at nearby community centres and sports venues.
3. Lifestyle Amenities - Archetto Towns is conveniently situated close to plenty of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities. Residents will never have to travel far for anything they need as the area is home to many local and high-end dining, shopping, and entertainment options. CondoNow indicates that major amenities and attractions including Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre and Canada’s Wonderland are located just a short drive away.
4. Highway Access - Residents of Archetto Towns will have easy access to several major thoroughfares located within the GTA, allowing them to travel quickly throughout the region. Nearby Highways include Highways 400, 7, 407, and 27. CondoNow acknowledges that motorists can quickly drive into downtown Toronto in just 35 minutes by connecting with the Don Valley Parkway.
5. Transit Options - York Region Transit services the area surrounding Archetto Towns and residents will have access to several different bus routes just steps away from their front door, allowing them to quickly travel throughout the region, easily connecting to employment hubs, educational institutions, the subway at Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, or nearby GO Transit stations. CondoNow states that commuters can access the GO Train at Maple GO station and ride it into Union Station in just over an hour