8188 Yonge Condos is a New Condo development by Trulife Developments Inc located at Yonge St & Uplands Ave, Vaughan.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 8188 Yonge Condos According to CondoNow
1. Highway Access – Residents of 8188 Yonge Condos will have easy access to Highway 407, which allows for seamless travel throughout the GTA and connections to other major thoroughfares in the area, including Highway 7 and 404. Driving into downtown Toronto along the Don Valley Parkway will take motorists only 30 minutes.
2. Transit Options – Living right on Yonge Street allows residents of 8188 Yonge Condos the convenience of accessing York Region Transit services just steps away from home. Buses in the area connect to the Langstaff GO station, Finch subway station, and other GTA municipalities. Commuters can easily travel into downtown Toronto in under an hour. The government has also announced funding for the Yonge Subway Extension which will see six new stations be built into Markham, Vaughan, and Richmond Hill.
3. Green Space – There are several prestigious golf courses surrounding 8188 Yonge Condos including the Uplands Golf and Ski Club, The Thornhill Club, and Ladies Golf Club of Toronto. The area is also rich in natural green space for residents to enjoy including Royal Orchard Park and Hunter’s Point Wildlife Park.
4. Lifestyle Amenities – Yonge Street offers residents of 8188 Yonge Condos plenty of lifestyle amenities just steps away from the front door, including a variety of dining options. Located just a short drive to the North are plenty of big box stores and entertainment options and located a short drive to the South is Centrepoint Mall offering residents over 140 stores, restaurants, and services.
5. Educational Institutions – With several reputable elementary and secondary schools located within the vicinity of 8188 Yonge Condos, it would make the perfect place for young and growing families to call home.