8 Wellesley Condos is a New Condo development by CentreCourt Developments Inc. located at Yonge St & Wellesley St, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 8 Wellesley West Condos According to CondoNow
1. Transit Options - Boasting an extremely high Transit Score, residents of 8 Wellesley Condos will have easy access to TTC bus routes and subway lines. CondoNow acknowledges that riders can easily access any part of the city by transit and can arrive at Union Station in just 12 minutes.
2. Lifestyle Amenities - With a near perfect Walk Score, 8 Wellesley West Condos is surrounded by lifestyle amenities, making everyday errands extremely easy to complete. Looking to grab a bite to eat, do some shopping, or enjoy a night out at the movies? Whatever residents are looking for, CondoNow states that they will find it within walking distance of home.
3. Post Secondary Institutions - 8 Wellesley Condos is the perfect choice for post-secondary students looking for off-campus accommodations during the school year. CondoNow notes that major downtown campuses including UofT, George Brown College, and Ryerson University are all easily accessible.
4. Employment Opportunities - Some of Toronto’s major downtown employment hubs are easily accessible from 8 Wellesley Condos. CondoNow notes that professionals will be able to access Queen’s Park, the Financial District, and Hospital Row, allowing residents to cut down on long, frustrating commutes and live where they work.
5. Reputable Developer - CentreCourt Developments focuses its projects in areas that offer residents many amenities, transit, and employment options. They strive to be one of the premier developers in and around Toronto by offering the highest of standards with all their projects. They have the insider's line on building investor-friendly, well-designed units.